Ensuring UCLA students enjoy a dynamic experience that complements classroom learning and enhances their growth personally, professionally and as global citizens.
The opportunities provided to the students on UCLA’s campus are just one part of what makes a UCLA education world-class. UCLA Student Affairs is dedicated to creating an environment for student growth, with more than 23 programs and services to meet and anticipate the needs of students. More than 1,200 student groups, a bustling residential and recreational setting, and significant support services allow Bruins to explore an enormous selection of opportunities that support their personal and professional development.
Student Affairs lies at the heart of the Bruin community, and your gift directly benefits the student body. From residential life to student groups on campus to enhanced mental, educational and financial support, your gift to Student Affairs affects many diverse priorities for our scholars — ensuring the UCLA experience is one of a kind and, quite simply, unforgettable.
In recent years, the Students’ Greatest Needs fund has been used to:
• Provide easy and accessible financial support to students in times of transition and crisis;
• Ensure students receive effective career guidance, bolstered by a powerful alumni network and extensive corporate partnerships;
• Create strong mentorship programs and effective leadership opportunities throughout campus;
• Offer recreation activities and more than a thousand student organizations that enhance the UCLA experience and embrace the vast array of student interests and passions;
• Introduce extensive leadership and experiential opportunities to students;
• Provide essential mental, physical, and emotional health services that promote confidence, accountability, and growth.
Student Affairs strives to advance student development, foster community engagement, and promote diversity.
Department of Recreation programs provide students with competition, social engagement, cultural exposure, and exercise.
Student Affairs works to enhance student learning and development in and outside the classroom.
Powell Library offers students opportunities to discover their intellectual passions and explore their creative talents.
The Veterans Resource Office helps student veterans transition from military service to civilian and college life.
Some 8,000 students participate each year in UCLA Intramural sports leagues and events.
Your Gift May Be Tax Deductible
Share This Fund:
Your Gift is Tax Deductible